Friday, January 29, 2010

Windows Live Achievement

Today I recieved the best GWL achievment ever, the "Get kicked from every GTA IV server" achievment. Yes, Today I just got kicked from EVERY server playing Freemode on GTA IV. Barely even trying. First I got kicked from 2 "RP" servers, Just by grabbing a sniper and assassinating people. Then from a bunch of random servers by using a helicopter to smash into peoples "pimped" cars (they look ridiculous when they use some cheat / mods to add fake neon to their cars). Then for running the admin over on another, then once for speed hacking even tho I have nothing modified on GTA IV. Not once by DMing or using a cheat, hell..DMing and Cheating is the only way to be cool in GTA IV. So the regular folk are exiled. It was a good day, tho now I can't join any game until tommorow.

Bah Humbug

0 comments:

Post a Comment