Sunday, October 21, 2012

GTA Update

In regards to the last post; this is simply an update, reassuring you that the projects are still being worked on!

The car mod:
-Before I had stopped working on this car the first time, I had finished the exterior shell + bumpers; though, the bad part about the work that had already been done, was that it had been done almost a year ago, while I had no internet access, to keep myself occupied.

For references, I had been using pictures and model files of other editions already created for GTA which I'd collected over the years. Now, with internet access and real references, it's clear just how inaccurate the previously created models have been :D

So the roof was cut off, the bumpers were removed, half of the rear end was also deleted, and that's where I re-started. So far the rear, and bumpers have been fixed. The roof shouldn't be a hassle, and I likely won't spend too much time on the interior.

--

Map Mod:
-All modeling has been finished, though texturing will be slow. My laptop doesn't seem to support the texture service in Zmodeler, and thus I can only have the last 1 or 2 hours of each day to work on texturing, at the desktop.

Collision work has already been done and tested; and once texturing is complete, a few bonus features will be thrown in before release.

--

Chow


0 comments:

Post a Comment