Sunday, February 25, 2024

Life in 2024

Hey ya old fucks.

No idea if anyone will ever read this, but in case you ever wonder what happened to me, here's whats up:

-I became a career mechanic, still am, learned a lot in this time.
-I wasted 5 years of my life on a toxic relationship that ended in disaster but thankfully left no baggage behind, just a lot of lost time, money and friends.
-I made new friends, and finally started easing my way into the car scene and drifting. Currently renting a shop with these guys and building 3 very diffrent cars at once.
-I sold my 240 many years ago, as the car was too much of a project for someone like me at the time, bought a 1990 Camaro instead, and let it sit for 7 years after it broke down and I couldn't fix it. After a year of saving and buying 1 piece at a time, I now have an almost running 450whp 100% ground up restored (floors, rockers, trunk were completely rusted out) camaro built to be my first proper drift car. To this day I have still never "properly" drifted a car on dry pavement, pretty fucking sad I know.
-I built up a lot of driving experience in the last 2 years, hopefully my winter drifting skills can transfer over into actual drifting because I got the point of being able to do consistant 120kph 360 entries on snow.
-I also got hard into motorcycles, starting with a heavy pig of a cruiser, and now my late night commute in the summer is my own personal Isle of Man on the CBR. Honstly surprised I'm still alive, and still expecting to die on that bike, with no plans of slowing down.
-I still play vidya, just not nearly as often. You might catch me on Assetto under the name KingSlayer. After all of us finally fell off SA-MP, I went over to rFactor and joined Keisuke (If you remember him from his RedSuns Community on SA), and finally transfered my SA keyboard talents to wheel, which in complete honesty only took about a week to really get the hang of. I never made much in the way of videos or content there, so I guess you'll just have to believe me that I became a drift god on that shit. Assetto too. Me and Vertex played the shit out of FiveM and GTA Online until both us faded out of existence, saw a lot of you old SA guys there, was fun.

That's pretty much it, can't really say my life has been very eventful, but I'm trying to change that in these last couple of years, been really branching out and doing new things. Only excuse that I'll give is how absolutely fucked Canada's economy has been ever since I left home, it's almost impossible to even have a hobby nowadays, not sure what I'm still doing here lol.

I also just want to apolgize to everyone that knew me on SA, because after looking back through the posts on this blog and all the rest of my blogs; holy fuck was I an ego-driven shit disturber, how the fuck did I have any friends at all on here? So a big thank you as well for somehow managing to deal with my bullshit, because my friends list was huge here, and it was a lot of fun.

Future plans are to start using this blog again with a conversion to updates on real life, and my getting back more into racing sims. Yeah I realize blogspot is a dead platform, but I'm not looking for a following, maybe just to get back in touch with some old mates and continue the [TDSD]Excel240k saga. Might be fun, yno?

Add me on discord: Excel240k
Honestly that's about the only place you'll reach me atm

0 comments:

Post a Comment