Monday, February 15, 2010

Kassik Wins, and Bits of History.

A reply to the previous post.

Kassik finished by proving DriftEE is a fake drifter, as DriftEE admitted to it. And that is where I must confess a few things to everyone.

For the past 2 years, I have been paying close attention to who and how people are slowing down their videos. Believe it or not but almost everyone you know as a "pro" drifter in the GTA community has done it. Ranging from SiLvia, DC, JJ, Viper, and even some of the small times. There have been 3 events in which I have actually seen people recording in slow motion, the latest one was 2 months ago where DriftEE was doing a slow motion drift down /dg8, the circle parking lot in LS.

An answer to one of the questions many of you ask, "Why can't I join TDSD?". The answer is simple; TDSD was created to be a solid team, the best team, and membership was gained based upon a combination of the following: Attitude, Personality, Reputation, and Drift Skill.

Many of you may disagree and say that TDSD does not have the best members, it is old and out-dated; but I must say something. Each member of TDSD was in the clan for over a whole year without quitting or Multi-clanning. Each member of TDSD has a form of drifting un-matched by anyone else. Each member of TDSD has made a name for themselves with or without the clan tag. Each member of TDSD has had a long history with the drift community and knows lots about the members within it as well as activity within it. Each member is independent, dedicated, and friendly to mostly everyone in the community.
In other words, what I'm trying to say is...I'm so fucking proud of you cocksucking motherfuckers.

Anyway, back on subject:
I would really care less if people slowed-down their videos, as long as they admit it and say so on the video. Video's are meant for entertaining, to be exciting the watch. But when people use them to convince everyone else that they are "Professionals" or "Expects" by making lies with slowed-down videos, it gets extremely pathetic.

Without a question, there is no doubt DriftEE is a pro drifter without slow-mo, I have personally seen him perform many great drifts, well above average. Why he decided to do this, is a question you will have to ask him. I already listed a few reasons in the other post, but honestly...what a dipshit move.

I am glad to see however that as the Drift Community grows older, (and I do say grows, because even tho many years have past, the SAMP community still gains players more than it looses them), people are becoming more self-aware and realizing these things out by themselves. A great example, Kassik.

And to end off the post, I'll give a shot out to Daan and reply to a few of his bold ego-waffle statements.

I have had the privilege to talk to, get to know and drift with almost every drifter that has even existed on GTA. I am very proud of TDSD as posted above, and not once in my entire time playing have I ever had as big of an ego as you have. Not once have I ever gone around saying that I am the best, the king shit drifter of GTA. Not once have I raged or laughed at people just to make them believe TDSD is the best drift team out there and that we can pwn any and all. Not once. The last thing I have wanted to see from TDSD is ignorance, arrogance and an ego the size of yours. I am not and will never be, "The Best". However, for an egotistical insecure fuckface like you, I'll let you know that the best drifter I have seen personally is indeed an active player on sa-mp.

So Good day, and fuck you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment