Monday, April 4, 2011

Drift Community News - Segment

Welcome to the E24 Blog Bullshitting area! Today, a bit of News for you all.



First off I would like to start with a rant, yes, another one.
Recently I have been noticing some rather suspicious behavior in peoples cars on the server. They seem to crash into poles, but somehow keep going! This is because of a mod called "No Pole Collisions". After a bit of research I even managed to find this mod being used in a video, where somebody did a circle drift extremely close (and sometimes INSIDE) to a pole. I just want to inform everyone in the community that this is an extremely lame effort at trying to boost your self esteem. Anyone caught using this mod will be temporarily banned from the server.

----



For the last day or two, there has been an on-going feud between Jonhalda and Kassik. It seems as tho Jonhalda feels that Kassik is an asshole to the community and everyone inside of it, and in spite of this, has decided to release a "Fun Pack" which includes several of Kassik's personal car mods and lines. I find this to be somewhat ironic, and odd. For as long as I have known Kassik, he has been a very quiet player, and has only ever said something aggressive if somebody else started the argument. This is somewhat ironic in the way that Jonhalda tried to obtain / replicate my own Onevia, yet when confronted about why he takes such actions, he replies with a small remark, and no answer.

I and many others would like to hear more about this story from both Kassik and Jonhalda on the chatbox, as the only conversations they have had have been over Jonhalda's youtube video, and all comments were deleted.
------------------------------------------
***If a feeling of arrogance is the cause for these actions, please note that my Image is only as good or bad as the players on GTA make it. Until of late, I, much like Kassik have rarely spoken without purpose, and have best tried to avoid presenting myself as an asshole or conceded prick (unless of course mocking or teasing a fellow friend >:D). Sorry for anything that may have offended people in the past, but please never try to paint my picture without having myself tell the story directly to you.

Tis' all,


EDIT: Reading more, the part I don't get about incident above...is that as much as Jonhalda calls Kassik a self-centered dipshit, Jonhalda then goes on to not only pride himself in releasing the cars, but also asks everyone who downloads them to praise him for doing so.


Uhh....mixed thoughts?

-----------------------------



Due to the post above, I just want to make a permanent note / rant on the bottem 'ere

Excel24 Car Mods:


Please do not ask for any of my car modifications that are made and displayed on here or The MA. All of my vehicle mods are private and I do not wish to share them. Not because I want to look more badass than everyone else, but because...well it's my own vehicle. If someone put a ton of time and effort to create a one of a kind vehicle, and then the moment it was done 30 other people magically had it, I don't think that person would be too happy if you know what I mean :P.

0 comments:

Post a Comment