Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm done

I am posting this as another one of my big rants, the last one being nearly 1 year old.

I am tired of you. I have been here and still remain since 2005, and yet you still disregard any respect. You are not even human in the eyes of the world. You consume more than you will ever produce. You are the epitome of what is waste in this universe. You try to understand yourself more than you will ever try to understand the galaxy. You mock me as a daily routine that you no longer recognize. Your way of life is that of a freemason, something you probably have no idea of it's definition, and will not obtain such by using the simplicity of your life called Google.

Each day that I am in the presence of your kind, you obsess not over a shine or an impressive skill, but that of a one world ego that you solemnly swear by. You have this need to surcease for the media. I try to live a life, where as you feed off that of anyone who has one left.

I am truly sorry that you have been born so blind as to not see what the world is and what it can, will, could, and has been. For a man, women, and child who is born free is drawn to simpler conclusions of what your life is, and follows directly in your imagine as if not to speak so in epigrammatic.

I am sorry that you have forgotten what it is to have all that one man needs, where as you suckle to the proceeds of what multiple men struggle to carry.

Unfinished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment