Thursday, July 22, 2010

Line Theft Part 2

Ok, for any of you out there who have even actually read about this "Line Theft":

The line used in that video is NOT mine. Somebody has been going around trying to pose as TDSD Members. As it seems, somebody has been using the emails: tdsd_vertex@hotmail.com and tdsd_excel@hotmail.com to try and obtain mods from people. Somewhere in the mix, a person gave out a fake handling line and labeled it as mine. The person believed to have done this is the person I blocked from my MSN 1 page back' P4wko.

So this is a note for anyone and everyone: If someone says they have my handling line (other than VaZ and real TDSD members), it is most definitely not a real line. If one of those 2 emails has added you to MSN, I encourage you not to share any modifications and remove them.

EDIT: Someone has told me that the culprit is [Saint]GTR32.

0 comments:

Post a Comment